Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Grams...


So, at the end of November I went to help decorate my Grandmother's house for Christmas, as I have done for the past 6 years.
Each year her grand collection of extravigant decor and special ornaments grows even more. She litterally has a hundreds of things to dress up her home so that it is almost unrecognizable.
I love doing it, being able to help her fullfil her yearly ambition of being the most decorated house anyone has ever seen! :P

These are all in one room, there is plenty more, but I'm afraid the pictures would be the entire blog!


My Grandma appreciates the help, especially from me because we share a lot of the same interests for how we want everything precise. We are similarily artsy, and crafty, and enjoy beautiful things. She always wants to get up and help whenever she can, but it is very straining on her, which she hates.
My Grandma is not the type of woman to just sit around while people do things for her. She is go, go, go! But, in her old age she has slowed down and has to accept that anyone and everyone is willing to help her at all costs.
She is the sweetest lady I think I have ever met in my life. She loves to give and please everyone, even if she doesn't have much. She seems to find a way to please those around her. Her Testimony is so incredibly strong that it always makes me think twice about my life. I Love her soo much and I am so grateful that she is my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment