Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brotherly Love

Ahh, I think that the most rewarding thing about being a parent is watching your children get along so incredibly well!



*Poor babes were so sick and fell asleep on the couch together...Looks like Lynden and unconciously giving Raiden a hug*

*Raiden came to me the other day after Lynden's tubby and asked if he could hold her..melts my heart*


To be honest I think that Lynden is Raiden's biggest fan. She always seems to have a smile on her face whenever he is around, and always laughs when he dances or sings little songs to her.
He is such a caring big brother; he is always helping me with Lynden in any way that he can. It's like they automatically bond when they meet and there is no going back!



I know I say it all the time, but I also feel like I don't say it enough..I just LOVE my kiddies!


1 comment:

  1. Dude, they are so stinkin cute together! It's fun to see how much they love each other even at such a young age. Awwww. :P

    ReplyDelete